Barrow Fields i would ask, almost insist, on treating you kind and fair
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
Missus voidscowl didn't much approve of his mouthiness -- though the same way a dam tolerated her pup chawing on her lip with the inerudite chomp of freshly scissored gums, she allowed him to indulge in his clowning about for the moment. Tachyon had yet to buckle under the heft of her obloquy, in spite of the many opportunities she put forth, so in light of his efforts she allotted the soot-nosed comic some interaction that didn't involve a flail of tooth and claw.

He landed some indiscriminate nip at her ankle and in retaliation she fret the air above his skull, teeth unrewarded with purchase as he squiggled and wriggled on his back. Leapfrogging away and away from the potential of his mobility, Lusca spun on her heel and sounded off a wheezy yawp, snapping at the air between them. "TAGYOU'REIT!" She cried, ears splayed deferentially as she jounced forward and knocked roughly into his shoulder. 

Spilling tail-over-teakettle onto the ground beside him, Lusca was quick to scramble to her feet and make a break for it into the trees.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i would ask, almost insist, on treating you kind and fair - by Lusca - December 04, 2015, 01:58 AM