Moonspear new wolf in pack
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
we can probably archive this after another post or two now that she's all officially ranked and such~
It seemed to all sit well with Misty, so Amekaze was prepared to go on her own way a while, especially after the newcomer informed her she was heading out. That left the dark alpha to her own devices for a little while, and she toiled away the minutes hunting for herself -- to mixed success. Since she wasn't overly hungry, she restocked a nearby cache that looked a little low, and when she was working to bury and conceal the area, the pale wolf returned. Amekaze lifted her head, and soon canted it curiously when she scented what she did on Misty.

Ame's ears fell back as she listened to the unexpected story that followed. She was not sure what to say, at first.. and while she was glad to know a bear had been run off, she wondered how she had done it solo without incident. Maybe Misty would be a necessary part of their bear-removal plans. Ame had plans in mind already, but she'd need time on her own to sort them out. "Impressive," she chuffed, sincere, but still concerned in the way she was when it came to the bears. "We have recently become aware of our mountain's bear issue. There are at least two here.. so.. beware the second," she warned. "And hope that one does not return.."

She shifted her weight, deciding that she wished to track the scents for herself to make sure it would stay gone. Plus, passing on words of this all to Charon seemed wise. "If you need anything, find me. If not, feel free to settle in. I am.. going to see if I can find Charon, and.." The mention of the bear did have her distracted suddenly. She intended to go track the other one, if she could find a good trail. ".. finish my patrols.. so, welcome, and, farewell for now," she said, then turned on her heels to set off deeper into the territory.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
new wolf in pack - by Mistywind - December 05, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: new wolf in pack - by Amekaze - December 05, 2015, 10:03 PM
RE: new wolf in pack - by Mistywind - December 05, 2015, 11:13 PM
RE: new wolf in pack - by Amekaze - December 05, 2015, 11:46 PM
RE: new wolf in pack - by Mistywind - December 06, 2015, 12:24 AM
RE: new wolf in pack - by Amekaze - December 06, 2015, 12:33 AM
RE: new wolf in pack - by Mistywind - December 06, 2015, 12:46 AM
RE: new wolf in pack - by Amekaze - December 06, 2015, 01:07 AM
RE: new wolf in pack - by Mistywind - December 06, 2015, 01:19 AM