Moonspear Two problems with One Stone?
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
posting via mobile at work, so excuse wonky errors I miss thanks to autocorrect :P
He was quick to business and that she appreciated. Unsurprisingly, Charon was at topic here and this was about what she expected to hear after already knowing of it from Charon's side. They had their qualms with each other, and it was clear. 

"I know he is young and inexperienced, but never had he given me a reason to not trust in him. He is who the Bay wolves had decided to follow to here when none of the rest saw fit to rise to the cause," and it went without saying that without them, the Spire would have dwindled into nothingness. "And he is ambitious enough to learn.. plus, as a counterpart to myself, it is not like it all falls onto him." He wasn't entirely new to leading necessarily but there was a large difference between alpha and beta. Not that she spoke from personal experience. She had jumped straight to alpha and had been one for over a year now. They all had to start somewhere. 

But now with that said, she wanted more details. Nishu seemed to doubt his decision-making skills. Or maybe there was more to it. "You two have taken issue with one another, yes? Charon seems to find you disrespectful towards him," she tilted her head, just curious to hear his side of it before getting deeper into her own opinions. Although it was beginning to make sense. Nishu didn't see him as an alpha yet, presumably, and acted accordingly, which had probably irritated Charon.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Two problems with One Stone? - by Nishu Inte - December 10, 2015, 06:35 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Amekaze - December 10, 2015, 07:22 PM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Nishu Inte - December 11, 2015, 04:44 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Amekaze - December 11, 2015, 03:08 PM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Nishu Inte - December 12, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Amekaze - December 13, 2015, 03:22 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Nishu Inte - December 13, 2015, 06:07 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Amekaze - December 18, 2015, 01:33 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Nishu Inte - December 19, 2015, 05:37 PM