Ravensblood Forest bonfire
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Albeit not strictly a creature of the shoreline, there were days and weeks where she represented them more strongly. It was normal that she would touched subtly by the tang of salty winds, making it perhaps one of the more distinct scents she would wear (considering her absence of pack fellows). Yet the coast's hold on her was not firm and absolute. She traveled with the waterways, both great and small, and scaled the mountain slopes, but there was something about the coast that inevitably drew her back.. eventually.

Amekaze's ears quivered with a touch of anxiousness spurned by his quick reaction that manifested as soon as realization became clear on him. She steeled promptly, and wore her impassive face, watching the wave of his tail and the motions his body made to bring him face to face with her. It was then that she got a good, thorough look at his face and his lack of one eye. The scars on his head, too, were noted quickly.

Her tail stiffened although remained low and she sharpened her green eyes disdainfully; to think of her as a mere dog was a lowly remark. Ah, well good thing I did not expect to gain anything from you, she quipped, sniffing at his direction plainly then. Wolves of the more inland scent are infrequent visitors, to my knowledge, so excuse my finding you somewhat out of place. Considering that he had come to face her, she stayed put with her paws squared neatly, ignoring his suggestion to move along. He could carry on himself if she was truly that undesirable.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
bonfire - by Raheerah - April 04, 2014, 11:55 AM
RE: bonfire - by Amekaze - April 06, 2014, 02:29 AM
RE: bonfire - by Raheerah - April 08, 2014, 12:01 AM
RE: bonfire - by Amekaze - April 08, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: bonfire - by Raheerah - April 09, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: bonfire - by Amekaze - April 11, 2014, 12:17 AM