Horizon Ridge for now, this is just fine
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
ahh thanks for joining i wasn't sure if anyone ever would ahah
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

When the note of her voice faded, she loitered and sniffed about just a reach away from the formal boundary marking. In doing so, she realized the utter absence of Akhlut's scent. It was not just that it was faded, or old.. no, it was gone and absent from this land. Ame's brows furrowed and almost, she considered turning to leave.

But a bark and the sound of pawsteps brought her focus back to here and kept her rooted in place. She stiffened and narrowed her eyes upon the wolf that appeared -- large, with a pelt of several colors, all smelling of the Ridge but not Akhlut (a notion she was still digesting). Only briefly did she catch sight of his eyes for their particular shade of orange caught her attention with ease, but she did not let her stare stay there so not to evoke any ire in him.

She appeared neutrally and quiet, with her manners well in the front of her mind, although her eyes were bright and hawkish even here. Mm, you have no reason to 'ma'am' me, she chuffed first and foremost. She thought it bizarre to call her by. Her preferred method of respectful words came with honorific suffixes, anyway, but none she knew of here spoke in them. I came to see Akhlut, honestly, but I smell he is... no longer here? The dark loner tilted her head, hoping he could shed some light upon this.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
for now, this is just fine - by Amekaze - February 09, 2014, 11:42 PM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Gavriil - April 09, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Amekaze - April 09, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Gavriil - April 10, 2014, 07:32 AM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Amekaze - April 11, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Gavriil - April 15, 2014, 07:42 AM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Amekaze - April 17, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Gavriil - April 21, 2014, 07:57 AM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Amekaze - April 24, 2014, 12:34 AM