Lost Creek Hollow new phone who dis
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Harlyn was attentive while Ilya shared her interests.  She was intrigued to learn that the girl was interested in plants.  She herself had been a naturalist as it was rather a given when the knowledge was so necessary to supper her primary skill of healing.  But as an alpha now, she was quickly realizing that there simply was not enough time in a day to do it all.  She of course would never lose her knowledge of naturalism, but to have someone who could help lessen the burden was quite intriguing indeed.

Her second comment brought a fond chuckle to her throat.  So here was one of those upon whom Luke had imparted some of his knowledge of fishing.  She was not surprised; the white wolf by now had likely taught the entire Hollow.  She thought of her last encounter with her friend and grew ponderous for a moment before she brushed past it.  Nothing had happened.

"I am a healer first and foremost, yes," Harlyn replied with a touch of pride, pleased to hear Mordecai had called her 'skilled', "Second, I am a storyteller, though I have had little occasion for such since we came to the Hollow.  I also share your interest in Naturalism, however I've found that being an alpha has forced me to put it aside some, which is troubling.  A healer needs medicine, but an alpha needs to tend to her family."

Harlyn paused before setting her gaze thoughtfully to Ilya, "I would like to recruit you to help me gather herbs, if you have a mind to do so.  I would love to teach you all that I know in return for your assistance?"
Messages In This Thread
new phone who dis - by Ilya - November 21, 2015, 09:58 PM
RE: new phone who dis - by Harlyn - December 04, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: new phone who dis - by Ilya - December 06, 2015, 09:07 PM
RE: new phone who dis - by Harlyn - December 09, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: new phone who dis - by Ilya - December 10, 2015, 02:33 PM
RE: new phone who dis - by Harlyn - December 11, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: new phone who dis - by Ilya - December 12, 2015, 11:26 AM
RE: new phone who dis - by Harlyn - December 18, 2015, 07:30 PM
RE: new phone who dis - by Ilya - December 19, 2015, 08:42 PM
RE: new phone who dis - by Harlyn - January 01, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: new phone who dis - by Ilya - January 02, 2016, 04:02 PM