Moonspear i imagine death so much it feels more like a memory
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Given the assortment of Loðbróks she had come to know, who were all of strong wills in one way or another, she was pleased to see a glimmer of her mother's mannerisms first of all in her gentle greeting. Of course, Amekaze knew there was more than just that. The viking's sons had always done well to interest her, sometimes to the point of impressing her outright, so it was easy to give the girl her entire focus just to see what she was about. "I am Ame, Moonspear Alpha along with Charon," she provided with a flick of her tail, assuming his status here was known by her. If not, well, it would be now.

Ame nodded. Wildfire confirmed it just as the name and appearances alike had suggested. "Ah, yes.. I am sure they have missed you," she said. Charon had mentioned her before, but Amekaze didn't remember the exact circumstances of her disappearance in particular -- if there were any. With all the Loðbrók offspring suddenly resurfacing, it was a lot to keep tabs on.

Wildfire also then gave her briefing and it was an affirmative so far. Ame noted this with a satisfied rumble, she turned back to the blue-eyed female with a nod to see what she may have to say in regards to what she'd been asked. Where she'd been was certainly a topic of interest. How she'd managed to come back to them was another one.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: i imagine death so much it feels more like a memory - by Amekaze - January 05, 2016, 01:39 AM