Horizon Ridge for now, this is just fine
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

From what she had learned so far, Ridge wolves were generally a respectable bunch. He spoke in a way that said, yes, this is my home and I am at ease here, with a tone of respect and assurance that ought to inspire none to mess with him. Amekaze, as a loner, could appreciate this treatment as opposed to outright hostility. So long as she minded her manners, nothing ill should come her way..

She considered his words a moment, finding it to be in line with what she had come to realize about him. Not all could find it in them to provide a leaderless loner with respect, but she certainly did not question him when it worked in her favor and he eventually answered her with what she had started to suspect -- Akhlut was no longer here.

And instead, Pump sat at the helm. Another curious twist, Amekaze nodded thoughtfully and willed herself to not let the tiny hint of disappointment she felt at finding him gone show through. I had not seen him in a time, I wanted to see how he and his pack were, she replied simply. But it was no longer his pack. Still his creation, but how long could his influence last without him present?

Amekaze had not suspected him to be a wolf to abandon his pack, so she had to wonder if something had happened. Has he been gone long? And Pump, too, I know from a brief encounter once. I hope that her newly found alphaship is suiting her, the loner nodded, wishing her the best in her own way. Pump had seemed to be a level-headed being, despite the pack leaving her feeling out of place. Perhaps now that was being remedied with her at the top and her word being the one for all to follow.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
for now, this is just fine - by Amekaze - February 09, 2014, 11:42 PM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Gavriil - April 09, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Amekaze - April 09, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Gavriil - April 10, 2014, 07:32 AM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Amekaze - April 11, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Gavriil - April 15, 2014, 07:42 AM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Amekaze - April 17, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Gavriil - April 21, 2014, 07:57 AM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Amekaze - April 24, 2014, 12:34 AM