Gyrfalcon's Keep a great spirit lies in wait
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Alone, she knew her strength paled and drastically so. Initiating fights and aggravating tempers of the various faces she met would only cost her more in the long run, what through the possibilities of injury and making the packs more hostile towards loners, so she did her best to exist quietly and out of the way. Usually she stayed away from known borders, excepting of course the Ridge on occasion, but scouring their fringes out of sheer curiosity was becoming a dying habit.

I can say the same, she quipped in turn, tilting her muzzle in the briefest of expressions. A reason why I am here at all, the dark loner added as she straightened her stance just some. Still, she was mindful of his posture and careful not to overstep. It was not always easy to find the line to walk between outright submission and dominance with individuals she did not know. Expectations varied, but it was a careful dance she had come to almost enjoy, in a small way like welcoming a challenge.

And he seemed easy-going enough and either confident or unwise enough to show her his back. What brings you? she asked, looking at the sterling furs on the back of his head.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
a great spirit lies in wait - by Amekaze - April 06, 2014, 01:32 AM
RE: a great spirit lies in wait - by RIP Njal - April 07, 2014, 01:10 PM
RE: a great spirit lies in wait - by Amekaze - April 07, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: a great spirit lies in wait - by RIP Njal - April 08, 2014, 09:50 PM
RE: a great spirit lies in wait - by Amekaze - April 13, 2014, 01:05 AM
RE: a great spirit lies in wait - by RIP Njal - April 14, 2014, 02:51 PM
RE: a great spirit lies in wait - by Amekaze - April 18, 2014, 12:20 AM
RE: a great spirit lies in wait - by RIP Njal - April 19, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: a great spirit lies in wait - by Amekaze - April 22, 2014, 01:52 AM