Moonspear Two problems with One Stone?
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Nothing was set in stone yet, and in a certain way, she was able to take solace in what they had put together so far. They would do what they had to and their plans were well enough in the works that she was alright with their progress. It was only sure to deepen the more they understood, or the more opportunities they got to do what they needed to do.

She listened, nodding slowly and trying to think of cliffs and slopes that she knew of that would work for this all. "I think that would be best, if we could manage it. There is a small meadow near the higher elevations that I suspect at least one of them passes through regularly.. and I wonder if they are looking to hibernate somewhere near," she shared, as it was one of her theories so far but was not yet grounded in any real evidence. Maybe, if it panned out to be anything true, it could play into a place to put the plan to work. But, there was still more to do in the meantime. 

"Let me know if you find anything of note," she said, beginning to get ready to take her leave, unless Nishu had more for her. She was feeling the itch to get into motion and would probably head for the nearest trail she could find with all this talk of bears on her mind now. Amekaze would need time alone to digest this, think it through in full, and then put it to work.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Two problems with One Stone? - by Nishu Inte - December 10, 2015, 06:35 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Amekaze - December 10, 2015, 07:22 PM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Nishu Inte - December 11, 2015, 04:44 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Amekaze - December 11, 2015, 03:08 PM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Nishu Inte - December 12, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Amekaze - December 13, 2015, 03:22 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Nishu Inte - December 13, 2015, 06:07 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Amekaze - December 18, 2015, 01:33 AM
RE: Two problems with One Stone? - by Nishu Inte - December 19, 2015, 05:37 PM