Redhawk Caldera I Don't Have the Right Name, or the Right Looks, but I Have Twice the Heart
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
I'm going to play this as though she's not sure what's happening with Peregrine's situation (since I'm not even positive at this point lol) Welcome!

Fin had been on her way to visit the alphas when she became distracted by the call.  Or rather, she was on her way to visit the alpha - singular, since there was only one now.  Or was there?  That was part of her intent in her visit, to check in and see what new developments there were to that saga.  Truth be told, she was happy for the distraction.  Negative discussion topics made her uncomfortable.  She didn't know how to deal well with sorrow, nor was she all that great at responding with like seriousness to anything that required it.  She avoided it when she could, and fortunately, it looked like the opportunity had arose where she could.

Turning her steps, Finley broke into a swift canter that brought her towards the source of the howl.  Her trajectory was a bit off, so when she arrived at the borders, she had to do a bit more hunting before she came upon the girl.  Her paws did eventually bring her to the source, whom she approached with a posture befitting her rank and the situation.

"You brought snacks," Finley commented lightly, peering at the young deer at her paws.  In her opinion, this chick was already off to a good start.  They had a mama bear to feed and apparently papa bear was going to be useless in that arena now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Don't Have the Right Name, or the Right Looks, but I Have Twice the Heart - by Finley - January 22, 2016, 10:32 AM