Thunder Dome Joining
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Just a note, she hasn't actually accepted him just yet, aha. Perhaps I worded that oddly... my bad!

Semble. Odd, but strangely befitting. She knew not the meaning behind his name, or if there even was one, but couldn't help but think it seemed to work well for him. Following that came his thoughts towards trades, and she was rather interested by the fact that he didn't desire them. Many seemed to, but she supposed there would always remain some who simply did not seek them out. In spite of that, however, he'd voiced his willingness towards acquiring one, or possibly even two. Commendable, really, if she was to be entirely honest with herself. "Interesting..." the yearling murmured, the comment more so for herself than him. "I had not considered trying my hand at dealing with outside communications, so perhaps you may fit in well here." There remained one more thing she needed to ask him, and his answer to that would then decide whether or not he was to join them. Before she could get it out, though, he'd turned her query unto her.

"I have always wished to pursue something in the medical field," she answered, seeing nothing wrong with responding. Though usually she was to be the one asking the questions, the dragoness could not blame him for being inquisitive. Before he could offer up any other inquiries that he might have, however, she began to speak. "You have given me plenty of positives as to why I should grant you access into my tribe, however there is one more thing that must be known." It was the very same thing she told everyone, too. "Here we value loyalty above all else. Someone could offer the grandest of abilities to us, but that would mean nothing if they lacked loyalty. So, tell me, are you willing to pledge your loyalty to both myself and the tribe, Semble?"
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Joining - by Semble - January 26, 2016, 08:04 AM
RE: Joining - by Jolon - January 26, 2016, 09:19 AM
RE: Joining - by Semble - January 26, 2016, 05:47 PM
RE: Joining - by Asterr - January 26, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: Joining - by Semble - January 26, 2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Joining - by Asterr - January 26, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: Joining - by Semble - January 26, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: Joining - by Asterr - January 26, 2016, 11:25 PM