Blackfeather Woods I can leave my back to my allies as I fight
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It was official; he couldn't get rid of her.

His attempt to steer her off in another direction had not gone as planned at all, seeing as she'd shot it right down. Seemed she was determined to try and catch a meal in the very same direction he wished to go in. Though, secretly, he knew that wasn't really the case. She was there for him, he knew. Whether it be to bug him or do whatever, he couldn't tell, but he was pretty confident in his belief that his being there was the cause behind her being there. Troublesome, really, considering he'd been looking forward to spending some time alone. He enjoyed being alone, it supplied him with the only wolf he would ever need and could always count on—himself.

Xan stopped dead in his tracks, head turning and eyes narrowing in on her face. "I mean exactly what I said," he retorted, tone far less than amicable. "I met Damien, he offered to train me, and that was the end of it. So far I've learned more from his brother than him." That might have been because he'd met Cicero first, but details like that didn't matter at all to him at the moment. His rationality had abandoned him after his encounter with his sister, leaving him wandering around like some unpredictable, empty shell of himself. That didn't seem to be enough to have him be left alone, however, for more words were said. "You think I don't know that?" He knew effort had to be given, that much was obvious, but where was he to begin? He couldn't very well go out and just spar with every living thing that crossed his path, and the shadow meant to train him clearly had better things to do. He was alone with himself, as usual.

"Nothing interests me anymore." Lie. He'd lied to her unintentionally, but hadn't gone back to correct himself. Currently, he was only interested in finding a dark, quiet hole he could hide himself away in until things had resolved themselves—until his sister had returned to his side, where she belonged. Such was only a dream for him, though, as he couldn't get away from Nemesis. Even if he somehow managed to slip away from her, deep down, he knew she'd easily be able to find him again. So, for the time being, he remained there, frowning at her sentences. "The next generation would have to be my kids, or Burke's grandchildren," he began, deciding to explain his reasoning for answering the way he had. "I am never having kids." They'd only be disappointed in who their dad was, and would definitely choose their mom over him when the time came for them to split apart (because as far as he was concerned, that happened to every family). "And I don't want anything to do with Burke's family."

Nudging this... c: @Nemesis
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I can leave my back to my allies as I fight - by Xan - December 20, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: I can leave my back to my allies as I fight - by Nemesis - December 21, 2015, 11:08 AM
RE: I can leave my back to my allies as I fight - by Xan - December 22, 2015, 03:35 AM
RE: I can leave my back to my allies as I fight - by Xan - January 06, 2016, 09:48 PM
RE: I can leave my back to my allies as I fight - by Xan - January 30, 2016, 01:54 AM