Sleeping Dragon let me tell you what i wish i'd known when i was young and dreamed of glory
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
We can end here, if you'd like! In the next day or two, I'll have a new thread up because Thurin can't stay out of trouble. :x

A year from now, Sleeping Dragon would still be in its infantile stages. Drageda had a long run to accomplish before their roots are settled securely in the mountain, compared to the generations old Seageda. Her parents, her parents parents, and so on. Heda after heda. 

War after war.

After a good night’s sleep, the pack had been no more. 

Thuringwethil takes a deep breath and nods her head, a year to some is a large portion of their lifetime and she knew that all too well, even if something old had settled deep in her chest with the power of all of her predecessors. Lives of her warriors she has seen cut short because of battle, scarred and broken and buried. 

She nods then, after a moment to think about the future and where they’d be, and remains silent aside from the crunching of snow beneath her paws.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: let me tell you what i wish i'd known when i was young and dreamed of glory - by Antumbra - February 09, 2016, 09:04 PM