Horizon Ridge for now, this is just fine
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Her lips turned to a small frown at feeling surprised that it had been a whole month. She then realized that it had been quite a time since she had seen him last. Now, there was a distinct chance that would be the final time she ever would.. not unless, by some unlikely turn of events, he was still in the general region. Well, I thank you for telling me what you know, she exhaled.

Yet after a second of inner angst over the news, she filed it away accordingly. It was much like Ariston, another wolf she had been vaguely fond of in her way of acquaintances. She was glad now that she had never had a chance to grow too attached to either of their presences.

Not necessarily, she replied. Or at this exact moment. I have more travels inland to do, though I have had an interest in the Ridge for a time, she said and creased her expression. Speaking with Akhlut and finding his alphaship steadied and strong could have persuaded her into joining up but instead she was met with news of his absence. Not to say she doubted Pump entirely, but it was another case much like Akhlut; she was a green leader, to Ame's understanding. Time would have to tell and she would need more one on one time with Pump to know for sure. Still, Ame appreciated this wolf's information. Even with the change in leadership, I hope that the pack fares well, she mentioned, unsure if he would reply with a clarification one way or another. I just do not know if my place is among your lot yet, Ame added cryptically.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
for now, this is just fine - by Amekaze - February 09, 2014, 11:42 PM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Gavriil - April 09, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Amekaze - April 09, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Gavriil - April 10, 2014, 07:32 AM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Amekaze - April 11, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Gavriil - April 15, 2014, 07:42 AM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Amekaze - April 17, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Gavriil - April 21, 2014, 07:57 AM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Amekaze - April 24, 2014, 12:34 AM