Porcupine Ridge how to use the johari mirror
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Xi'nuata had come a good distance in a relatively short span of time. To go from loner to at the helm was impressive, even to Amekaze and her stingy opinions. Not that she was in a position to do anything but recognize the accomplishment where it was due. Here she was, largely no different, only with a few more months of experience under her paws. For better or worse there was no large pull one way or another. It was, perhaps in some ways, better than anything else she might have been doing. At least she was not sitting stagnant beneath her parents in their pack, or wasting away uncomfortable in ranks she did not belong in. Tradeoffs, she reasoned, even when hunger pulled her skin tight.

Ah, she hummed in response. Her tail twitched thoughtfully. The Vale was something newer to consider; it had only come up on her radar lately. A respectable position, then. You seem at ease in it, Ame smirked briefly. She could not see anything else but contented elegance. If you would. I am no stranger to mountains, but this one.. mm the twists and turns are different than the average, she said, tilting her snout towards the path she had been aiming down. She was making progress but it was only slow. This could help her cut right to the chase of something greater.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - April 08, 2014, 10:19 PM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Xi'nuata - April 13, 2014, 08:12 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - April 14, 2014, 03:52 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Xi'nuata - April 14, 2014, 07:04 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - April 14, 2014, 08:11 PM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Xi'nuata - April 14, 2014, 11:16 PM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - April 18, 2014, 02:14 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Xi'nuata - April 20, 2014, 07:33 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - May 05, 2014, 07:34 PM