Moonspear Sound Out
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She nodded simply. Winter, as with nature, could pick and choose who it favored and who it did not. She put her own pride into her strength, and the pack's strength too, enough so to believe that it gave them the edge. On the whole, winter had been gentle on them so far. But it still had a few weeks left in it. A last-minute punch of bitter chill or heavy snow wouldn't even surprise her.

Amekaze listened carefully. "Hm, I do not know either.. I wish I knew something good to tell you that would help," she offered with a soft sigh also meant to signal that she did understand it the best that she could from her standpoint. "But, I am glad you are home too." she went on to agree with a few small swishes of her tail.

"I am only just considering about it at this point but I may go visit the Sunspire when spring gets here.. just for the nostalgia of it, I suppose. If I time it right, I can make the best of the trip over at least," she mentioned with half a shrug. Jace was the first to hear of these plans because he was one of the very last wolves with any measure of attachment to the Sunspire. If anyone would have half an interest in anything she'd sniff out there, he was the first she'd guess. As far as she knew, neither of them had gone back since the move had been made entirely official and done.

She hoped to volley the idea off him and gauge his interest in it -- even the off chance that he may even want to accompany her, but it may have been too premature for that. After all, this was only the very beginnings of the idea. In either case, Amekaze was content in his company and enjoyed it until it was time to part ways.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Sound Out - by Jace - January 27, 2016, 03:51 PM
RE: Sound Out - by Amekaze - January 27, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: Sound Out - by Amekaze - February 08, 2016, 03:16 AM
RE: Sound Out - by Jace - February 17, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: Sound Out - by Amekaze - February 19, 2016, 02:09 AM
RE: Sound Out - by Jace - February 19, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: Sound Out - by Amekaze - February 23, 2016, 01:06 AM