Moonspear The Knightly Retirement
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Amekaze was finding that she did not have a lot to say. She was aching too.. but it felt so beyond overshadowed by everything now that all she was beginning to feel was just tired. Tired of worrying, tired of having the wretched bears loom in the background of nearly everything here on the mountain, just worn out and far too eager to move on past this with everything she valued in one piece. Even now with one of them slain and laying dead (and in the bellies of some of her packmates as well), she still could not seem to revel in their success. Not yet. 

But she still listened. Charon suggested Thistle, although Amekaze wondered if Nishu would even accept any treatment without a fight. Stubborn pride, and all that, which she could understand. She didn't like being tended in that manner either so was curious to hear his reaction to it, especially when there were still no guarantees with or without.

While it did ease her to see some of his typical attitude show through far more than before, she was still not feeling relieved about this. He was far from in the clear. "Trust me, it is not so easy. I already know what you are capable of, and he is right.. this is just the beginning," she filled in. In his position, there was not much she could even demand of him besides that he mend so that his strength may return to the pack anyway. One step at a time. She still pushed herself to be vaguely hopeful for a future. 
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
The Knightly Retirement - by Nishu Inte - March 01, 2016, 04:44 AM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Charon - March 01, 2016, 04:51 AM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Amekaze - March 01, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Nishu Inte - March 02, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Charon - March 02, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Amekaze - March 02, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Nishu Inte - March 02, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Charon - March 03, 2016, 02:04 AM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Amekaze - March 03, 2016, 02:47 AM