Moonspear The Knightly Retirement
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She eyed him warily as he declined a healer and proceeded to cough up more blood in practically the same breath. He seemed assured that rest would be enough to help, although his mention of just like every other time seemed to hang in the air to her -- had it ever been this bad for him? If he believed that deep in his bones, then so be it, but Amekaze held fast to her skepticism, and knew that there was no telling until it was all said and done. The hours that would follow would be critical, she sensed, and within them he could turn for better or for worse in no time. Depending on how he seemed come morning, then she'd know whether mustering up hope was a waste or not. "If you are sure.." she eventually managed to agree, although didn't sound entirely convinced.

Charon answered concisely and Ame, too, wasn't interested in elaborate responses right now. Nishu seemed pretty aware of himself and all things, but she had to wonder how long that would last. She also wondered how many more of those coughing fits he could sustain.. and since those seemed to be irritated by conversation (or maybe just him being was enough? she couldn't tell), she wanted to keep that to a minimum if they could. "Exactly. Rest up, and you will see it for yourself," she said. While never normally so dismissive of wolves wanting to understand the intricacies of the way pack life ran here, this was not the time and place for it.

"Is there anything else you need right now? I want to go check on the others, and clean my side.." she asked Nishu and felt itchiness twitch at where the bear's claws had raked her; she needed to pick the fur off the edge of the wound first before it scabbed up messily. That, and she wanted time alone to process this, although it was a guarantee that she would pass back by here to see how he fared once she had cleared her head better.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
The Knightly Retirement - by Nishu Inte - March 01, 2016, 04:44 AM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Charon - March 01, 2016, 04:51 AM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Amekaze - March 01, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Nishu Inte - March 02, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Charon - March 02, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Amekaze - March 02, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Nishu Inte - March 02, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Charon - March 03, 2016, 02:04 AM
RE: The Knightly Retirement - by Amekaze - March 03, 2016, 02:47 AM