Gyrfalcon's Keep a great spirit lies in wait
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

With every face she met, the Creek's reputation was only growing more solidified in her mind. While she still could not tell what sort of pack of wolves they might be, evidently they were comfortable enough to range out even here and each she had crossed paths with had seemed to be self-assured wolves with enough strength to their name. She knew none of them overly personally, but these were the impressions she was gathering.

Especially him, marked in his grays and occasional tans with scars, seemed a formidable creature. The black male with one ear had inspired the same thoughts (despite his lack of fishing skills). She wondered how much of their ranks were wolves like them and perhaps, if maybe one day she might find a place contentedly among them. She was not ready to rush to that kind of conclusion yet though.

Mhm, I know of the pack and a few of its faces, but not much else, she explained. It was not yet christened last time I was near its area. Naturally, she did not know the history of how it had come to be either. It was not a topic she had ever considered. When he spoke on of her status as an able-bodied individual, she was silent, although inwardly relishing in the sensation of having her survival abilities recognized. He did not disregard her in favor of trying to nudge her towards the recruitment of his pack. That, she would appreciate. I do hope so. Even the solitude can be a tiresome weight to carry at times, though, and not one that spring can ease, she murmured back, but her seclusion was still of her own choice; she could not complain too terribly.

Amekaze then watched him rise, and begin to move away. She didn't pursue but studied him instead. Likewise, was all she said, and would be on her own way once whenever he was out of sight.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
a great spirit lies in wait - by Amekaze - April 06, 2014, 01:32 AM
RE: a great spirit lies in wait - by RIP Njal - April 07, 2014, 01:10 PM
RE: a great spirit lies in wait - by Amekaze - April 07, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: a great spirit lies in wait - by RIP Njal - April 08, 2014, 09:50 PM
RE: a great spirit lies in wait - by Amekaze - April 13, 2014, 01:05 AM
RE: a great spirit lies in wait - by RIP Njal - April 14, 2014, 02:51 PM
RE: a great spirit lies in wait - by Amekaze - April 18, 2014, 12:20 AM
RE: a great spirit lies in wait - by RIP Njal - April 19, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: a great spirit lies in wait - by Amekaze - April 22, 2014, 01:52 AM