Big Salmon Lake Just around the river bend
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
no worries that was no wait at all. i'm never in any hurry tbh so i know how it just is sometimes ;D
Her expression stays steady, but she is certainly curious and making dutiful note of this. Moonlit Hills was not something she had heard of before, even with Floki just reporting two new packs to her. "I have been through, but it has been a while since then," she admitted when asked about the Phantom Hollow. She had tracked a fleeing fox there last time she'd visited, and while it had been very eerie, there was a certain comfort about it -- to the right wolf, of course. She imagined it was just as cloaked as it had been.

Nevertheless, Malice revealed that she was newer here and that meant that her pack was just the same. Amekaze wondered if she had brought transplanted followers with her or achieved a gathering enough to call a pack in such a short span of time. Then again, that would not surprise her based on the amount of loners that seemed to travel through the region and with all the other new packs cropping up, it was evidence of a growing population here. She'd been here long enough to know its cycles and almost understand how nature seemed to work. Or so she believed.

"The Teekon is impressive, I will agree, and I have seen much of it in my time here," she said. From the northern glaciers to southern tip of the Sunspire range, she'd covered some miles. "It perhaps seems like paradise to you then, if your former home was poor enough," she reasoned with a lingering look on Malice's features, wondering what else there was to say on the matter.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Just around the river bend - by Malice - February 22, 2016, 03:26 PM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Amekaze - February 23, 2016, 01:14 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Malice - February 23, 2016, 09:34 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Amekaze - February 25, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Malice - February 25, 2016, 07:02 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Amekaze - February 28, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Malice - March 01, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Amekaze - March 03, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Malice - March 05, 2016, 02:04 PM