Big Salmon Lake Just around the river bend
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She smirked in a moment's consideration. "I would say so, I appreciated its quiet," she said with a slow, thoughtful nod. Amekaze could find herself at relative ease in many types of landscapes, although nothing ever compared to mountainsides and even the coastlines, she liked the eeriness of a quiet, secluded piece of woodland. Maybe if she had made a point to spend more time, she may have more to say about it, but that was her best summary for the time being at least.

"Was it.. north or south of here?" she asked with a cant to her head, curious especially with the mention of almost no water. Also tying into her interest in landscapes and the earth that composed them, she was a dedicated naturalist that had to wonder where that may be. Nevertheless, finding other places as lively was this stretch of Wilds was probably not easy -- especially these days with the wolf population seemingly growing (an effect of the mild winter and good hunting, she theorized) and it supporting more packs than she had ever known it to.  Then, for the question rounded back to here, she thought for a beat just exactly how long it had been. "Ah, just over two years now. I arrived in the winter, and when I first came to the Wilds, there were very few packs in the whole stretch of it that I knew." She remembered lean, trying times in the coldest of days, several packs forming only to disband not long after, and loners having more wiggle room without having to dodge borderlands everywhere, Obviously, times had changed. Resources were plentiful, and she had seen both sides of what the Teekon could offer -- the excess and the limited.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Just around the river bend - by Malice - February 22, 2016, 03:26 PM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Amekaze - February 23, 2016, 01:14 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Malice - February 23, 2016, 09:34 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Amekaze - February 25, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Malice - February 25, 2016, 07:02 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Amekaze - February 28, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Malice - March 01, 2016, 12:36 PM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Amekaze - March 03, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: Just around the river bend - by Malice - March 05, 2016, 02:04 PM