Moonspear [M] It's all your fault, you called me beautiful
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She loitered in the elevations just above the borders, feeling vaguely uncomfortable about not finding a good scent trail of Jace's and considering what to do with information like that. It didn't help that in the days prior, she herself had been a little scarce upon the borderlands, citing personal reasons for it too. But, she'd worked to rectify that now and eased back into her routines steadily. For now, she tracked for something noteworthy.

Before she could find anything good to latch her focus onto and effectively distract her from the unknowns, her ears quivered to the sounds of an approach.

Charon. She turned herself towards him with a low chuff and sway of her lifted tail, although he was still a good ways off still. Ame only moved towards him by few slow lengths and mostly let him close the distance when she noticed the momentum of what appeared as purpose driving his steps. The more of him she saw, the more she realized the unknown intensity that rode in on him as well. She regarded him with a curiously sharp look and sly smirk withstanding because not all questions could even be said.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's all your fault, you called me beautiful - by Amekaze - March 09, 2016, 06:24 PM