Deepwood Weald black wings
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Swiftcurrent was so long ago and since departing from the Sunspire, it had grown even more distant to her. Yet it still seemed these little reminders persisted -- she'd felt then when encountering Njal, too, although to a different, lesser extent. But now she simply looked past them and adjusted to regard him in a brand new, ever-shifting sort of way, especially if her suspicions may pan out in full.

"Not since the autumn," she answered with a nod, knowing sometime before then, the Creek had dissolved as well. She had never followed through on knowing exactly where they had gone or what had become of them. "I can say that is has," she added after a beat, briefly thoughtful as she reflected on how very little of the Sunspire remained now -- especially now with Nishu dead, Rain vanished, and Jace distant to all except her. "Moving the pack was in my best interest. Moonspear is mine, now." Word seemed to travel well enough in these wilds that he would know sooner or later, if he did not already. She knew Floki had contact with them via an Eshe (Ame only knew the name), and that Charon had gone investigating as well, so the information's pathways were definitely possible. "And Neverwinter yours?" she quipped with half a glance in its general direction.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
black wings - by Amekaze - March 06, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: black wings - by Scimitar - March 07, 2016, 08:32 AM
RE: black wings - by Amekaze - March 08, 2016, 11:09 PM
RE: black wings - by Scimitar - March 09, 2016, 06:58 AM
RE: black wings - by Amekaze - March 09, 2016, 09:39 PM
RE: black wings - by Scimitar - March 15, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: black wings - by Amekaze - March 22, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: black wings - by Scimitar - April 11, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: black wings - by Amekaze - April 13, 2016, 01:21 AM