Nocturne Summit nosebleed
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Ness painted a reasonably distinct picture of the aspiring leader in question and Amekaze enjoyed the details, name and all. And indeed, she wasn't all too surprised. He sounded like he fit the bill of healthy wolf, one probably emboldened by his strength who yearned for more for himself in the way of securing alphaship. She was no stranger to how ambition worked and how potent a motivator it could be.

Since a whole menagerie of wolves had given their go at leadership over all the moons she'd seen in the Teekon, she guessed he was probably some dispersal from somewhere -- something hinted at by his decent condition even in wintertime, but, she wouldn't know for sure unless that came up. "I see," she murmured, considering this at length and wondering if he would ever drive his pack and its name to become more relevant to her in any way, good or bad. He was just on the edge of being close enough for her to be aware of, but so far, that was about it.

The pale yearling went on favorably about scouting, and Amekaze couldn't help but nod. "It sounds like you may have some skill at it," she encouraged judging by the detailed briefing she'd just received. As for anything in mind to help her establish herself, Ame would need a little better feel on her first. "Ah, well, what else are you good at? What do you like to do? I am sure you have this same sort of talk with Charon.." she smirked, and while they had spent more time together lately, the details of all the newest members didn't always come up in full. "I personally like those who are clever and cunning about their strengths.. and the Spear itself has many niches yet to be touched, so there are a lot of ways to carve yourself in."
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
nosebleed - by Amekaze - February 29, 2016, 05:07 AM
RE: nosebleed - by Ness - February 29, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: nosebleed - by Amekaze - March 03, 2016, 03:46 AM
RE: nosebleed - by Ness - March 03, 2016, 04:34 AM
RE: nosebleed - by Amekaze - March 03, 2016, 05:20 AM
RE: nosebleed - by Ness - March 09, 2016, 11:38 AM
RE: nosebleed - by Amekaze - March 10, 2016, 02:19 AM
RE: nosebleed - by Ness - March 14, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: nosebleed - by Amekaze - March 22, 2016, 02:51 AM