Moonspear [M] It's all your fault, you called me beautiful
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She doesn't intend for any of it to read as denial, but intimacy of any shade (beyond the heat of combat) it is a closely guarded secret of hers. Her tail flicks when he growls at her choice and she watches keenly from the corner of her eyes. She wanted him to prove he'd still pursue even if she pulled away and teased, because she is curious of how much effort he may expend on it when she's not exactly in season, or necessarily anywhere nearby it.

While it is their right alone to breed freely, and more secure for the strength of the pack that they do it among themselves, she knows it isn't the time for that. Instinct isn't begging for it in that way.

She was tangled up with a strange yearning of her own, though, one that his boldness had inspired more than once. It was this that kept her curving back for more despite how unfamiliar to her it seemed. So when he returned to her head on, she leaned her neck against his reach with a low, throaty growl of her own. The rest of her followed and she focused on dragging her muzzle (with hints of teeth now and then) down his flank while simultaneously letting him at the length of her broad side.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's all your fault, you called me beautiful - by Amekaze - March 10, 2016, 05:59 AM