Sleeping Dragon i will storm the gods, i will shake the universe
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
She's quiet for a long moment though her half glance doesn't move, watching him from the corner of her eyes.

Find my sister.

Thuringwethil slowly exhales a hidden held breath and then looks back out the mouth of the cave. It has been so long since she'd been called to lead Seageda, separating herself from the family she'd grown up with for once and for all. Since birth, her connection to them had been distant at best as she'd been groomed and prepared for her conclave. Getting close to the ones that supported her from a young age isn't something she'd been able to afford and she'd learned quickly to separate. Her family became Seageda that fateful day and nothing partial could get in the way.

If she'd had a littermate, things would have happened differently. Perhaps Seageda might still be standing. It hasn't panned out that way and now it's barely more than a memory.

Even if she felt something tug at her heart, it isn't enough to spark anything except for pity. Maybe even sympathy. She hadn't lost her family in the same sense; it has always been better to look at them if they weren't related at all. Eventually, growing up, she'd been killed in her conclave or take the crowd. She isn't sure luck had been on her side that fateful day.

"Tell me about her," she decides to say,
slowly shifting her weight and making a slight adjustment so that she starts facing him.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i will storm the gods, i will shake the universe - by Antumbra - March 12, 2016, 06:19 PM