Altar of Twilight Can't just let it be
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Amekaze's hackles were stiffened, and the silver-toned wolf went for an explanation readily. She appreciated the promptness, at least.

The mention of knight struck her and her eyes traveled to the slain coyote, processing this with glance and a grimace. It was the best lead on Wildfire, one that was ticking with an expiration, so she would keep it quick. "Hm, not the first Knight I have known.." she exhaled and closed ground on the carcass, although kept a watchful eye trained on Kinra as she did. "I am Amekaze, of Moonspear." Despite how clipped she was feeling and how she often was not very forward in introduction, she could give that much along with a jerk of her snout towards the peak.

She was not sure how to feel.. because she understood (as well as she could without the exact culturing to make it so) Nishu's distinction as a Knight, and was this the very same? Her sorrows for him were still raw across her heart; she was naturally wary, and somewhat suspicious considering the time. The question lingered if she had been intertwined in Nishu's histories at all, but she'd get there soon.

Amekaze straightened, and took the briefest of comforts in knowing that Wildfire was nearby.. but the mentioned wounds almost offset it completely. "How bad are the injuries?" she asked. "She has not been home. But, I can take this there. Hopefully her soon too." If she didn't get back there on her own, that was, although Amekaze wondered if this was some self-imposed exile. Last she'd seen her, she did state wanting to be alone.. but knowing she was injured (and perhaps not taking care of it properly if this knightly loner took concern with it) potentially changed things.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 13, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Amekaze - March 13, 2016, 05:38 PM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 14, 2016, 08:53 AM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Amekaze - March 15, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 16, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Amekaze - March 17, 2016, 12:14 AM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 17, 2016, 05:00 AM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Amekaze - March 18, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: Can't just let it be - by Kinra - March 19, 2016, 06:19 AM