Horizon Ridge for now, this is just fine
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Time would have to tell. Always, there would be a place in the back of her mind for the Ridge, even if she never did join them. On top of that, knowing that Pump led the pack would warrant a return visit regardless of what path her life took; Ame had been vaguely curious of the fluffy dark wolf, so seeing her again would not hurt her any.

I go by Ame, she supplied in response and noted his name in return. You are generous, but I am fine. Hunt for your fellows instead, she answered and gestured her nose into the Ridge. She was fine enough even if the truth may not have been the most whole. Lean, and not exactly at her ideal either, she understood it came with the lifestyle. After all, she did not intend to take up much of his time and effort. Mm, in any case, perhaps give Pump my regards? Congratulations on her leadership and the pack, as well.. Ame dipped her muzzle. I will likely visit again in time to come, but as I said, I have.. travels.. The loner gestured vaguely inland. Thus why she say it fit to at least pass along that much to Pump now, but soon she would be on her way to mull over what she had learned here.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
for now, this is just fine - by Amekaze - February 09, 2014, 11:42 PM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Gavriil - April 09, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Amekaze - April 09, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Gavriil - April 10, 2014, 07:32 AM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Amekaze - April 11, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Gavriil - April 15, 2014, 07:42 AM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Amekaze - April 17, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Gavriil - April 21, 2014, 07:57 AM
RE: for now, this is just fine - by Amekaze - April 24, 2014, 12:34 AM