Nocturne Summit nosebleed
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
More and more of the pale female revealed itself, and Amekaze's understanding of her only continued to take a greater shape. She was satisfied to find out that she pegged herself as challenge-oriented, which did add an element of dynamism to her that was not quite so often seen in others -- and neither was it expected, frankly, in this time of steady turnover among the newest recruits to the pack. Usually she just started on what already interested someone when she attempted to gauge where they might fit in with her pack because it was most doable for any wolf in a time of many changes (as a new pack often was) but she was quickly getting the sense that it was way more than just that where Ness was involved.

"Good. I like it," she nodding knowingly with a thoughtful flicker of her tail. Ambition in its many shapes and forms was a trait she did want to see nurtured in others within reason.. so the gears were turning. Ness did give her a lot to listen to, and she drank all of this up, inferring what she could from the past spanning behind the lean female until the question turned onto her. "Hm, I like sparring, fishing.. all the mountainside life provides me," Vague was all but her middle name, but a playful smirk accompanied it nevertheless. She could probably list on down to the minor details, but she'd spare her. "And, well, I suppose I can summarize it best as simply learning. Of all things -- histories, cycles, weather, philosophies.. does not matter, I am still curious," she said, for it was exactly part of why she valued scouts like she did. She could only cover so much ground as one wolf with one set of paws and maintaining alphaship (another important "like" of hers) at the same time took a certain balance that good scouts just made easier for her.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
nosebleed - by Amekaze - February 29, 2016, 05:07 AM
RE: nosebleed - by Ness - February 29, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: nosebleed - by Amekaze - March 03, 2016, 03:46 AM
RE: nosebleed - by Ness - March 03, 2016, 04:34 AM
RE: nosebleed - by Amekaze - March 03, 2016, 05:20 AM
RE: nosebleed - by Ness - March 09, 2016, 11:38 AM
RE: nosebleed - by Amekaze - March 10, 2016, 02:19 AM
RE: nosebleed - by Ness - March 14, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: nosebleed - by Amekaze - March 22, 2016, 02:51 AM