Moonspear A New Way of Life
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
awh ): RIP spring break. long days at work are just no good for the writing for me.. i'm always so unmotivated afterward
He came at her nose first, sniffing with more enthusiasm than she was used to, and accordingly she did stiffen all around. Two years was.. an incredibly long time to go without seeing another wolf. She wasn't sure to be flattered or concerned that she was the first his eyes found in so long. Regardless, it was a little worrisome how he may perceive wolf law after having no boundaries of it before. She'd stayed a loner for a long time herself but not in complete isolation. Even she had struggled to "return to civilization", so to speak, and she'd not had it as serious as he might have.

By nature of his conformation, he was a big wolf, but she stood tall nonetheless. His lacking socialization was not going to grant him endless patience from her. "My borders. Mind them," she warned with a gesture of her muzzle towards an invisible scent boundary. "Then I am far more likely to be hospitable," she added. She lashed her tail to punctuate the sternness in the words as well. He was not so far off but he'd seemed to realize his error somehow not long afterward. Her ears splayed and she seemed to consider him at length.

"Why this pack? Do you know about it?" the dark alpha pried as she loomed close to the stranger. Had it just been the first his nose found that caught his interest, or had something brought him here specifically? She was still trying to feel him out, and see how much he did know before her judgements would pass in full.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 27, 2016, 11:22 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 28, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 28, 2016, 09:42 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 28, 2016, 11:51 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 29, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 30, 2016, 01:11 AM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 30, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 30, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 30, 2016, 11:40 PM