Moonspear A New Way of Life
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
ahh i just do what i can ;D
Since spring had warmed away the frosts of winter, she had been exceptionally prevalent on the borderlands so knew unquestionably that they were well-marked. Perhaps it stemmed from a variety of factors, from Wildfire's attacker to a decline in their numbers, but she always did find it easy to be devoted to this mountain. It had given her a great many things already, a list which the spring turning to summer months was only sure to expand upon, so it only felt right to guard it as carefully as she did. When he spoke first of the territory drawing him, she was not necessarily surprised to hear it.

He elaborated from there, and she took from it that he was interested.. but uncertain of if he may be a longterm addition to a pack. Many of the newer recruits did not always last, after all. That was nothing new, and just a fact of it. Any alpha of any span of time would realize that. Even as of now, only Ness and Aloe remained aside from wolves that had been here from right near the start. Amekaze suspected the springtime may be to blame in part, since it was easier to travel for many when the weather was good, but she did not always like feeling like just another stepping stone in life.

"To meet the pack and our mountainside best.. I would advise becoming one of the pack to learn it the best. A non-pack wolf may not be well-received by many here, and what better way to learn than to immerse yourself? Even if it may not be permanent -- you would not be the first or the last to not stay for good. Time would have to tell where exactly you would fit, if you do.." she spoke. "If you were interested in joining officially.. you would need to carry your weight while here, however you may be able to. We have.. ah, several niches open." she mentioned with a subtle smirk curving her expression. From hunters to warriors to anything else in-between, she was open-minded to a skilled wolf and he had already said that he would not cause trouble -- which was good, and something else she would have said had he not already covered it. "But to start, what is your name?" she asked, intending to supply her own afterward.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 27, 2016, 11:22 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 28, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 28, 2016, 09:42 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 28, 2016, 11:51 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 29, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 30, 2016, 01:11 AM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 30, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 30, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 30, 2016, 11:40 PM