Moonspear A New Way of Life
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
hmm i'm not sure either, maybe it's just thinking a tag isn't closed or something. maybe try the 'view source' button when editing the post and erase all the code stuff there and see if that kind of fresh start helps any, idk 

Arren Blackpaw Aragarth. Quite a title she was given but she nodded as she matched it to his sight and scent alike. "I am Amekaze," she said with a gesture. "This is Moonspear," and with that, she pointed her muzzle at the spire overhead. He seemed to have no objections, and this he would hold to him. But, she would also know not to be too perturbed if and when his time came to an end to here -- as much as she was loathe to think that far ahead already. Maybe he would fit in fine here. Maybe, all would be well. The days to follow this one would help her figure that out.

"What can you offer the pack? I know being alone for so long does polish.. certain skills," she said with a roll of her shoulders and a curious look over him. Size would grant him its advantages, but what she wondered was if he had the motivation to pursue being a warrior, guardian, hunter, or anything else specific for their cause. There were many directions he could go and she was frankly quite accepting of many, especially with some of their ranks thinner than she preferred recently.

She'd eased off her stiffened posture just a bit by now, especially since he was well on his way to their newest member -- even if he was one she hoped to inspire lasting loyalty in over the time to come.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 27, 2016, 11:22 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 28, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 28, 2016, 09:42 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 28, 2016, 11:51 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 29, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 30, 2016, 01:11 AM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 30, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 30, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 30, 2016, 11:40 PM