Moonspear A New Way of Life
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
eesh, but glad you got it somewhat sorted out. i usually don't post much from my phone

It seemed he was the mountain's to shape, basically. If his loyalty manifested proper to the pack, there were many directions he could guide himself in. That was.. good, she reasoned, because he may be just what they need because of it. This seemed to be a time of change for the Spear with the springtime bloom underfoot, so she was coming to believe that it was most important for them to face the changes strong and proud. She would think on it but his words were all noted and taken to heart.

"I was a loner for a time, but it was a while ago before I returned to pack-life.. although not so long as you." Her stay as a wandering wolf had not meant to be as lengthy as it had, but she had gone with the flow life had dictated and in the end, it brought her here. No regrets. "And other loners have come to us before with similar situations. So long as you are respectful and eager to learn the ropes, it does not seem so difficult to get into the swing of things here." Although all varied when it came down to the details. She saw it as a decent place to learn if only one was capable. Amekaze was in the business of giving them a proper place to do so if they had the ability in them. She wasn't going to hold any hands and guide them through every step personally -- it was a learning process they would need at their own pace since it was their place in the societal standings at play here. She'd worked through it herself once so she did understand how it went, though, but she did know it was best that they possess the drive to want to do well for themselves first of all.

"You get used to it," she smirked with a playful wave of her tail, and began to pick her own path further up the elevations. "It does take time.. and practice. I was born on a mountain," she mentioned, and watched to see him make his first strides forward as their newest member.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 27, 2016, 11:22 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 28, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 28, 2016, 09:42 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 28, 2016, 11:51 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 29, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 30, 2016, 01:11 AM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 30, 2016, 08:00 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Amekaze - March 30, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: A New Way of Life - by Arren - March 30, 2016, 11:40 PM