Moonspear i shall exist until the last stars fall from the night
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
The somber moment was underlined with tension, evidently the chosen defense mechanism as they all so plainly suffered. She saw it most of all between the brothers, and that drug her down further as she watched them attempt to comfort what they could. In truth, she did not know what to say. Nothing fit, and nothing would ease this in full.

She exhaled heavily. All there was left to do was move on. She was sad, disappointed, and perplexed most of all. Hopefully Wildfire would do.. whatever the right thing was, even if it was not staying here. It seemed like a great loss to them now but at least they were the ones with a home underfoot at least. She swallowed thickly, attempting to contain her overall worry for the red-coated yearling. "We will do what we must, with or without those that have turned away from us.." she sighed, thinking sourly of Jace suddenly as she felt more and more that his scouting around in search of his greater purpose led him out of her picture.

Her posture drooped heavy with sorrow. She would stay a while longer, so long as she was needed, but her words were bound to be painfully few as she sorted it out herself.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread