Moonspear tengu caller
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
The feathers of his tail accentuated the warm wave he offered when he answered favorably. Amekaze couldn't help but glance their way, perpetually finding herself curious of the bits of him that suggested his heritage more strongly than others. But, dog blood aside, she was glad he was doing well. "Good, life has treated me well here too on the whole. It is a generous mountain to those who can master it," she smirked knowingly. She'd already grown to like it more than the Sunspire, despite her sentimental attachment to the place where she first stood as Alpha, and she still felt like she had much to learn about the Spear.

She then gestured for him to accompany her on the loose trail she'd been prowling on before. Mostly, she just wanted to keep moving, even if it was an ambling walk. "I remember you saying you wished to be a storyteller -- you should tell me more about that," she peered sidelong at him with a light wave to her tail. "Like.. your favorite types of story, myth or reality. It is not my primary focus any longer, but I consider myself a historian on the side." she offered in exchange and to justify her interest in it -- not just from an alpha-esque "hey, get to being useful" standpoint like it may have seemed at first glance. She did not weave her own tales from nothing but preferred to collect the myths and historical tellings of events as she went along in life.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
tengu caller - by Amekaze - April 15, 2016, 08:27 PM
RE: tengu caller - by Harley Quinzel - April 17, 2016, 08:50 AM
RE: tengu caller - by Amekaze - April 20, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: tengu caller - by Harley Quinzel - April 20, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: tengu caller - by Amekaze - April 23, 2016, 04:12 AM
RE: tengu caller - by Harley Quinzel - April 23, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: tengu caller - by Amekaze - April 28, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: tengu caller - by Harley Quinzel - May 08, 2016, 08:22 AM
RE: tengu caller - by Amekaze - May 30, 2016, 05:16 AM