Moonspear don't say that you want me
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
i'll probably roll for random stuff here so feel free! roll for this
As with any prey, she knew deer could be particularly alert, and perhaps even more so when one wandered alone. One little crunch of a twig or rustle of leaves could send it darting without a second glance. This, she hoped to avoid and felt she was doing a pretty good job of it. Her steps were thoughtfully placed, and every move forward to close in was made with the utmost of care. From the edge of her sights, she knew Floki was geared up and ready as well.

When she saw the deer's ears twitching and swiveling more than before, she stopped and hunkered low. Maybe it was on to them. There was a chance the winds had shifted just right and gave them away, or maybe it was just a feeling the deer had with two sets of eyes on its hide. That would not be hard to believe.. and before she could pick herself back up, the deer suddenly took off. Ame swore beneath her breath, and forced forth a burst of speed as circumstance dictated tactics change. Stealth was no longer the option.

If she could gain the proper ground on the fleeing beast, she'd hope to steer it towards Floki. She didn't get a chance to look for his exact position, she was far too focused on weaving through the foliage and dedicating herself to more agile speed.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
don't say that you want me - by Amekaze - April 07, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: don't say that you want me - by Floki - April 07, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: don't say that you want me - by Amekaze - April 14, 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: don't say that you want me - by Floki - April 15, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: don't say that you want me - by Amekaze - April 28, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: don't say that you want me - by Floki - May 01, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: don't say that you want me - by Amekaze - May 03, 2016, 01:42 AM
RE: don't say that you want me - by Floki - May 03, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: don't say that you want me - by Amekaze - May 09, 2016, 01:15 PM