Moonspear don't say that you want me
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
evens for successful grip, odds for something goes bad: 1
1-10 of how good/bad either outcome is: 5  
Encouraged now, she tried to stay close to the fleeing animal so not to lose her progress, but even wounded (and probably with a healthy heap of adrenaline in its blood), the deer was nimble and swift. However, the blood staining its leg and Floki's persistence were only going to wear it down further. The effects of it were already becoming more noticeable by the moment and she felt as if this tipped the odds more in their favor.

So while smelling the blood and watching the animal falter, she moved in anew for her next strike. By the time her long strides closed her in, the deer was hauling itself back to all four feet. She swung for a grip on a hindleg (hoping for further up the thigh if she could), whichever one was nearest to her at the time, but the prey pulled all of itself out of her reach and her paws clicked shut over nothing but open air. New frustration followed and she had no time to dwell on it, because the deer gathered it's remaining strength for a bucking-kick out in her direction. Amekaze was forced to fall back, losing momentum and awkwardly scrambling over her own paws to keep herself out of reach of the strike while the prey took the advantage to dart forward, putting more distance between it and its pursuer this time.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
don't say that you want me - by Amekaze - April 07, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: don't say that you want me - by Floki - April 07, 2016, 09:28 PM
RE: don't say that you want me - by Amekaze - April 14, 2016, 01:20 AM
RE: don't say that you want me - by Floki - April 15, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: don't say that you want me - by Amekaze - April 28, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: don't say that you want me - by Floki - May 01, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: don't say that you want me - by Amekaze - May 03, 2016, 01:42 AM
RE: don't say that you want me - by Floki - May 03, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: don't say that you want me - by Amekaze - May 09, 2016, 01:15 PM