Porcupine Ridge how to use the johari mirror
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She possessed all the fundamentals to make herself decent enough at traveling mountainsides, for she understood their shifting, difficult natures well. But, familiarity was not her advantage here. Quite far from it, and her incessant frustrations from tiresome treks all day kept her patience a little shorter than usual. Xi'nuata's offer was not one she would be wise to turn down in this time and place; even prideful as she was, she knew this was in her absolute best interests.

I could see why, she replied, eyes cast towards the rocky surroundings that looked scarcely different than the last. She was working hard to pick out differences, such as abnormalities that could make for landmarks, but this was nothing easy to accomplish. My travels never led me here before, the loner added thoughtfully, dividing her focus then as best she could. Xi'nuata did have the advantage of knowing these trails better, so she followed closely and matched her steps to the best of her capabilities.

Amekaze shook her head. She had not been near the hot springs in a short while. Usually when she lurked through, other wolves were there already, so she had taken a break from them for now. Not exactly. I have taken more towards a small mountain nearer the coast, and its forested surroundings. But I travel more, now.. Namely up and down the river, but she generally returned to the mountain. What brought you to the Vale? she asked in return, wondering if it was the location that had wooed her or the wolves amongst their rankings. Frankly, Ame knew little about them so had no real assumptions.

She would listen and follow in tandem until they reached the best stretches of land. Amekaze harbored a small sort of fondness for Xi'nuata, so enjoyed the time in her company and found herself in little rush to part ways. But soon enough, their paths would diverge again. The golden-female had wolves relying on her while Ame had her own whims to return to.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - April 08, 2014, 10:19 PM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Xi'nuata - April 13, 2014, 08:12 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - April 14, 2014, 03:52 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Xi'nuata - April 14, 2014, 07:04 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - April 14, 2014, 08:11 PM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Xi'nuata - April 14, 2014, 11:16 PM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - April 18, 2014, 02:14 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Xi'nuata - April 20, 2014, 07:33 AM
RE: how to use the johari mirror - by Amekaze - May 05, 2014, 07:34 PM