Moonspear Something catchy here
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She wasn't far, loitering somewhere near a tiny sliver of a creek in hopes of spotting something green trying to return to them, but when the howl arose, she was not immediately stricken with familiarity outright. It took a beat spent with a furrowed look for it to set in but it came, and with it followed a small stroke of relief. Ame lifted her muzzle from the cool creekside mud and trotted to meet him.

The nature of his leave was one she treated.. at arm's length. However, his return was timed just right. She could make use of it, she suspected.  She closed in with good time and when she saw the dark fur against the drab landscape that still did not resonate well at all with her, she chuffed and swayed her raised tail. "Dash," she greeted alongside a relieved curve of her lips, despite the subtle undertone of tiredness there. Since hunting was exceptionally poor and she was relying almost exclusively on what she could fish for herself, she could not present at a full, one-hundred percent. But ever resilient, she'd persist and even a bit wilted as she were, she appeared with much of her typical poise as she came to his side. "It is good to see you. Your travels prove worthwhile?" she asked first of all. "And I do not imagine this is what you would expect to return to," she shook her head softly, meaning the bare mountainside here in the backend of springtime.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Something catchy here - by Dash - May 15, 2016, 11:02 AM
RE: Something catchy here - by Amekaze - May 15, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: Something catchy here - by Harley Quinzel - May 15, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: Something catchy here - by Dash - May 16, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: Something catchy here - by Amekaze - May 17, 2016, 02:10 AM
RE: Something catchy here - by Harley Quinzel - May 18, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: Something catchy here - by Dash - May 18, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: Something catchy here - by Amekaze - May 25, 2016, 03:05 AM
RE: Something catchy here - by Harley Quinzel - May 25, 2016, 08:19 AM