Moonspear Something catchy here
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Harley joined her soon after her paws came to a stop, and she rumbled a soft greeting under her breath for him because the bulk of her focus remained with Dash. But, she made note of his prompt arrival and his presence here all at once. "Likewise," she exhaled. It was good to see him, in one piece and seemingly well enough. "That is good news," she then nodded readily. There were few greater satisfactions than a travel well spent. She couldn't deny that more than once she had wondered of his progress, especially after Jace and Wildfire had parted ways with them as well. Then, glancing briefly to the wolfdog, she'd brief him before things got too in depth. "Harley, Dash here was a member formerly. He has been away traveling for a few months," she explained, careful to drop his name as well so that Dash could hear it and to make it clear by her tone that he had parted ways in as good of standing as anyone could, really.

She did not overly rush to answer him, but nodded. "You may," she said when nothing else seemed to quite suit it. She knew he could handle things done simply and she already knew him as an able body -- perhaps even one improved by his time on the road. Normally she may have picked at the point of his prior departure just a little more, but she didn't have the energy to be so needlessly bothersome. In times like these, she could benefit from all the usefulness on this mountainside that she could get and it was easier to put her faith in him (a wolf that already proved he'd at least return to her) than some random stranger (who let her down often enough already). "Some things have changed, but I believe our core remains as you knew it. The hunting is slim and notably our biggest concern, but I hope the green will return soon so we can prosper easily again," she shook her head softly. The locust swarm was definitely a setback in her plans, and majorly so. "Is the damage like this as widespread as I can imagine?"
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Something catchy here - by Dash - May 15, 2016, 11:02 AM
RE: Something catchy here - by Amekaze - May 15, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: Something catchy here - by Harley Quinzel - May 15, 2016, 05:36 PM
RE: Something catchy here - by Dash - May 16, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: Something catchy here - by Amekaze - May 17, 2016, 02:10 AM
RE: Something catchy here - by Harley Quinzel - May 18, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: Something catchy here - by Dash - May 18, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: Something catchy here - by Amekaze - May 25, 2016, 03:05 AM
RE: Something catchy here - by Harley Quinzel - May 25, 2016, 08:19 AM