Moonspear addling in ephemerality
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
pfft s'all good with me. but don't mind me as i try to remember how to write again bc i'm bad at absences woops
She watched, curious and attentive, as he seemingly vanished only to return again in due time. There was much she wished to understand in full about him, namely how he maintained such a straightforwardness that still read as a mystery so effortlessly. He had come here, though, integrated himself into the mountain, and now played a role she ought to be able to recognize in its entirety. So when he came to her side, and so close, she eyed him sidelong to wonder why he had come to this place beside her of all the stretches of the great wide Wilds.

Amekaze kept her paws planted for several long moments in which a relative peace settled, despite his awfully near proximity. She watched the barren landscapes, but kept an ear and half a focus angled his way. Since he did not seem perturbed by anything in particular, she could assume all was well on his watch as well so she let it taper away until she slid her forelegs forward for a stretch.

Her tail arched and she shook a shiver down the length of her back as she pulled her muscles from her neck to her hips, loosening whatever she could with the motion. Once regrouped, she strode forward into a lengthened walk paired alongside a look over her shoulder, gauging his interest in such a motion and seeing if she could steer him into a friendly scrap, or something along a similar vein -- anything to vent her uneasiness into something she knew how to manage. If only for a moment, she would greet the distraction head on.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
addling in ephemerality - by Amekaze - May 01, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: addling in ephemerality - by RIP Lazarus - May 08, 2016, 02:08 AM
RE: addling in ephemerality - by Amekaze - May 10, 2016, 01:22 AM
RE: addling in ephemerality - by RIP Lazarus - May 13, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: addling in ephemerality - by Amekaze - May 25, 2016, 05:37 AM
RE: addling in ephemerality - by RIP Lazarus - May 26, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: addling in ephemerality - by Amekaze - May 30, 2016, 04:43 AM
RE: addling in ephemerality - by RIP Lazarus - June 14, 2016, 01:32 PM
RE: addling in ephemerality - by Amekaze - June 16, 2016, 08:05 PM