Moonspear the way with the blade of your melody
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Her muzzle wrinkled subtly as she considered what he asked. "Not sure.. it is pretty stale," she explained, but somehow this wasn't exactly easing her concerns and instead just making her more suspicious since she couldn't put it on a timeline yet. These bears.. however many of them remained (hopefully not very many at all) were not to be trusted and she knew not to let her guard down about it, especially if one of them potentially had young with it. Which was not the kind of information she ever wanted to confirm, but those smaller tracks did hint at it more than she liked. "Mhm, I think that is best," she sighed. "I intend to do the same. It will be good to be extra mindful.." she shook her head softly, not wanting to face a repeat of what had injured Nishu in the first place. They had to be vigilant yet at the same time she did not want to rally the wolves unnecessarily based on old tracks alone -- not when they were far from their full strength, so they could not afford bear encounters.

Nevertheless, she attempted to not look too far into it until she found better tracks, or a trail hopefully leading off the mountainside. These could very well be old news and Dash did bring about a change in subject. She nodded slowly. "Go ahead," she said, unable to help the little tilt of her head. She knew she may not be able to answer them in full though since the slave was.. a complicated matter still, one that she was seeing out for now, but something about the girl just didn't bode well with her yet.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
the way with the blade of your melody - by Amekaze - May 26, 2016, 01:45 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Dash - June 07, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Amekaze - June 07, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Dash - June 07, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Amekaze - June 08, 2016, 01:50 AM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Dash - June 08, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Amekaze - June 08, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Dash - June 08, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Amekaze - June 09, 2016, 01:05 AM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Dash - June 10, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Amekaze - June 13, 2016, 12:46 AM