Moonspear the way with the blade of your melody
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She listened, curious yet unsurprised when the thrall came up, so she nodded slowly in understanding of his approach here. Even she did not know how to handle her exactly. "Like an omega, more or less." The title of thrall added to it, yet that was a decent summary of it she had rationalized -- the bottom, the one to serve them, and the last one to see any of resources -- if there was even enough left for her at the end of the day. That was what made Amekaze most uneasy since she was injured and starved enough to trespass. Dead, she'd been a meal and not her problem any more after that. 

As for how much to put her down, exactly, that was a matter of personal preference as Ame saw it. It was how she approached it, knowing full well that Charon's harshness would be stunning enough for all of them. Looking at her made Amekaze kind of prickly too, but she wondered if that would change the more use of her she saw. "I do not expect everyone to spend their energy on demeaning her and constantly shaming her for her mistake, though. I see little use in it. But, until she proves she is of any use to the pack, she serves us -- and she claims to have knowledge and useful enough skills. We should not tend to her unless it is times of excess, which it is far from.." she sighed, wishing it weren't the case.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
the way with the blade of your melody - by Amekaze - May 26, 2016, 01:45 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Dash - June 07, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Amekaze - June 07, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Dash - June 07, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Amekaze - June 08, 2016, 01:50 AM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Dash - June 08, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Amekaze - June 08, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Dash - June 08, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Amekaze - June 09, 2016, 01:05 AM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Dash - June 10, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Amekaze - June 13, 2016, 12:46 AM