Moonspear Now I just sit in silence
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Her minty stare drifted to the leg when it was presented for a better view. She said nothing at first, considering it a mixed sign. At least she did not appear to be festering. "We no longer have a formal medic," she intoned, not that it mattered much in hindsight. "Maybe a few that could be inspired to learn." The dark alpha's expression stayed stoic. Amekaze only handled the basics herself when it came to managing injuries and she wasn't touching this one with a ten foot reach. At best, it was just good to keep weight off it and keep any scabs clean while they healed. "But herbal stocks are slim anyway." Not that generosity was going to be at play here when she couldn't exactly replenish them when most greenery was just beginning to sprout. She did have to wonder how Harley and Dash and even some of the others were intending to handle her (and her injuries), if they may attempt to ease her aches if they could. Amekaze licked her lips as she considered it.

"You said you know of herbs and poisons," she mentioned, attempting to segue the conversation that way now that it had occurred to her.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Now I just sit in silence - by Althaia - June 07, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Amekaze - June 07, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Althaia - June 07, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Amekaze - June 08, 2016, 01:36 AM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Althaia - June 08, 2016, 06:37 AM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Amekaze - June 08, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Althaia - June 10, 2016, 10:21 PM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Amekaze - June 13, 2016, 01:16 AM