Moonspear Now I just sit in silence
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She could not yet ease up on her scrutiny. Her eyes were narrowed just a touch, and appropriately sharp. Then again, all of these recent events had her more keyed up than normal. She could feel it in the thrumming of her very blood. The famine was wearing on her patience greatest of all, and for so long, she was more than tired of it.

It would take time for the mountain's greenery to return. She was still mourning the loss of all of there lush woods when spring had just been reaching its fullest beauty. Above all, she hoped it would be able to rebound in full. "Where did you learn?" Presumably not upon a mountainside anywhere, so this was what sparked the dark alpha's curiosities despite everything.

She'd get her answers, but not extend her company for long because she just was not feeling it. This was too fresh for her, she was still thinking about how she should have seen this wolf's life end. But, she was going to let this play out anyway. It would just take time. Rain aside, she mustered a brisk farewell for the thrall and slunk off further up the mountain.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Now I just sit in silence - by Althaia - June 07, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Amekaze - June 07, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Althaia - June 07, 2016, 09:21 PM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Amekaze - June 08, 2016, 01:36 AM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Althaia - June 08, 2016, 06:37 AM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Amekaze - June 08, 2016, 10:48 PM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Althaia - June 10, 2016, 10:21 PM
RE: Now I just sit in silence - by Amekaze - June 13, 2016, 01:16 AM