Kintla Flatlands The Judge
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
ooOOooO cool~ o: edit: since so much noise went down in her threads like right after this one, i went ahead and slipped her on outta here BUT again again sometime tbh
Seconds rush by, they move, intertwined and for a beat she cannot help but wonder if maybe she's found just what she needed. Between them, they seem to maintain a balance -- an unspoken understanding, one that still gave rise to its decent share of exchange. Her teeth tasted blood, and her own skin smarted in return. She didn't pay it that much mind, and instead, allowed herself to be caught up in the feeling of moving.

Because it is an engaging exchange, she does not rein it back immediately upon noticing the other nearby. But, her guards went up in the meantime and she didn't appreciate the extra eyes on them. Neither did she want to rile up pack issues among them. She noticed, with a gentle quiver of the breeze, that her scent matched the pale wolf's: the dark woods. They had her outnumbered in that way but that was understandable with their doorstep near.

She rode out the momentum, matching the charge of the pale female by shouldering into it as harshly as she could. Teeth punctured her hide, but she went with the flow of it and moved aside. She shook off the sting and snapped for her opponents chest before easing back with a low, rumble and a bit more space between them. Once there, she shot a hot glare towards the observer as her tail crept up -- in all, a look that did not appreciate the perceived interruption, nor did she understand her purpose in being here at all. It made her wary but still she lingered for a long, pointed minute.

She smelled blood, hers and otherwise, and more. But she wasn't finished, as a sidelong glance at the icy stranger reminded her with a hungry sneer. "Dance with me again sometime," she growled after leaning in closer to the female's nape, resisting the urge to reach all the way for it. But, with one last gust of a breath and a flippant glance in the direction of the darker stranger, she was moving away from the scene to leave them to whatever they had to do among themselves.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
The Judge - by Aeronwyn - June 13, 2016, 04:18 PM
RE: The Judge - by Amekaze - June 13, 2016, 09:41 PM
RE: The Judge - by Aeronwyn - June 13, 2016, 09:48 PM
RE: The Judge - by Amekaze - June 14, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: The Judge - by Aeronwyn - June 14, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: The Judge - by Amekaze - June 15, 2016, 03:57 AM
RE: The Judge - by Aeronwyn - June 15, 2016, 10:40 AM
RE: The Judge - by Amekaze - June 16, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: The Judge - by Nemesis - June 16, 2016, 08:36 PM