Moonspear Untamed Heart
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
It seemed she would not need to pressure the loner for the responses she wanted. She cued into the nonverbal signals Amekaze provided and verbal alike not long afterward, so soon, the answers to why she was here began to come. In fact, many of the specifics she would have eventually pried for came to light right away. She was here to join, was from the south, and was drawn to the mountain. Simple enough. Right now, the dark alpha appreciated it. Even if it was wordier than she was used to and was bound to make her seem almost withheld by comparison. Ame just didn't have quite that much to say.

There was then a tiny margin of slack in her otherwise upright posturing. Her status had been acknowledged, and she was appeased, so allowed that little bit of ease to settle. But, she did remain alert and itching to return to the depths of her territory.

Since she had spoken well of the mountains themselves, that had appealed to Amekaze in an oddly specific way. She understood the pull of it and not everyone could even begin to put it into words. It was why she had come here herself, essentially. "I see, but I understand.. a year is a long time alone," she said firstly, and she meant this from experience although would not delve into these details with such a new face. "And I believe the mountains will speak to those who are worthy of listening. This is Moonspear," she said, gesturing accordingly towards the proud elevations she called home. There was a chance the name had come to her already, but here was the formal introduction regardless. "I am Amekaze. I lead with Charon, my mate. The pack can use strong, able wolves. What skills could you bring?" she asked. By looking at her, she could see no major faults. In fact, almost the opposite. Even by a loner's standard, she looked well-kept, all of which could work in her favor her
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 18, 2016, 04:59 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 18, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 18, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 19, 2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 19, 2016, 09:59 AM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 19, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 20, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 20, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 20, 2016, 08:57 PM