Moonspear Untamed Heart
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
The mountains had been in her blood. She reasoned, they always would be a specific part of her. Born, bred, and raised. She knew it was something originally inherited from her dam, and then something reinforced all throughout her life on the travels that had brought her from the homelands to here. On the mountains, she was at her best and so far, this one ranked as her most prized. Each would always hold a place in her heart, even the smaller stops along the way. For as long as they would be remembered, she'd carry them with her for good.

Nevertheless, she listened. The explanation was honest, yet satisfactorily varied from the hunt to fighting to herbs and beyond. Amekaze found herself nodding slowly while she took in the words, down to the last detail -- the one mentioning her potential offspring, on which she was intentionally tight-lipped about, despite the cord it struck with her.

On a basal, instinctual level, she knew that the pack would need to shift subtly in these next few moons. She would be their focus, or should be (assuming they'd intend to keep their home here and not invoke the ire of a gravid alpha) and when it was no longer only her, it would be the heirs. She was determined to see it that they welcome this world with a pack devoted to their survival already. As her right as alpha, and as her gift to the mountain pack's future, they should deserve no less.

She soon caught such thoughts threatening to wander to Charon, his precise whereabouts included and what she'd need to do to get back beside him, and then she straightened subtly. This earthen-hued female had done well to appeal to her. Amekaze's first impression was all good, and frankly, this pack could use soundness, stability, and a level head -- all of which she suspected she possessed even just by speaking so briefly with her. "It seems as if you have a good variety of skills in your favor, and here there much opportunity to learn. And, to manage as a loner for almost a year -- I cannot help but find that commendable. Here, I value strength and loyalty. So long as I, and the mountain, have that, you are welcome here," she said with a bit more weight on her words. "What may I call you?" she asked, switching her tail softly as she spoke.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 18, 2016, 04:59 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 18, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 18, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 19, 2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 19, 2016, 09:59 AM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 19, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 20, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 20, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 20, 2016, 08:57 PM