Moonspear Untamed Heart
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Over the course of all the wolves she had met at the borders -- of either here, or on the Sunspire, she had figured out what worked for her. Perhaps it was this ease that granted her a certain kind of air about them that for her, was neither too much or too little. She knew better than to run initial attachments too deep or to allow expectations to get her hopes too up too far. There was always too great of a flux when it came to wolves joining the pack when only a select handful ever really did stick around long enough to truly make a place for themselves in her heart.

But, Pyx, as she now knew her, was making all the strides she could forward in this moment. Amekaze had no qualms and she nodded, almost fondly (as much as she could for a new pack wolf) for the one that had checked out remarkably well. The dark alpha chuffed softly. "You are welcome," she said as she turned on her heels, skimming her sights of

From there, Amekaze welcomed her questions. She usually had to ask, and usually, wolves had very few so it wasn't always easy to gauge how she would be leaving them to the territory itself. Then again, she understood that some new wolves would need time to recuperate after the traveling life. "There is no formal ceremony, necessarily, but I try to steer wolves towards settling -- learning the mountain itself, and then the noteworthy faces here along the way." She believed that it would all be obvious with just a little bit of integrating, and hoped to inspire her wolves to learn independently. They would be the best for it. "It varies for each individual, though." she smirked, and began to cut a pathway for further into the territory at a loose walk. She assumed Pyx may join her, so didn't necessarily conclude their conversation just yet.

"We are on what I hope to be the back-end of a famine, so I have been encouraging wolves to hunt whatever they can find. The greenery is returning but the prey are slow behind it. Steady.. but, I am still hopeful," she said, honest in her briefing of the mountain's exact status, because that was important for her wolves to know if they were to be their best. Although it didn't exactly fit, she almost thought to mention Charon's thrall -- the pack's thrall, rather -- but did not yet.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 18, 2016, 04:59 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 18, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 18, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 19, 2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 19, 2016, 09:59 AM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 19, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 20, 2016, 05:04 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Amekaze - June 20, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: Untamed Heart - by Pyx - June 20, 2016, 08:57 PM